Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday

It's Sunday and my house is freezing. It was supposed to snow today. I'm sitting on my bed cross-legged, drinking a glass of milk, and my toes are cold. Good thing, I just made pasta and the bowl is keeping my legs warm though :) 



This pasta is actually so good though. I've gotten pretty experimental with how I prep the noodles. I've made a habit of adding balsamic vinegar to the water, and now I also do sea salt, a little bit of sugar, pepper, and dashes of nutmeg and cinnamon. SO GOOD. Trust me.

Today I did a butter sauce with a clove of garlic, sliced open tomatoes so the juice gets mixed in with the butter, a dash of sugar, dash of seasalt, and a dash of cinnamon. I know it sounds weird. But this is really really good. 

I really am a Sunday kind of girl. I hope all of you guys are enjoying your Sunday and are taking a moment to appreciate it.

Also, with that being said. MY BIRTHDAY IS IN ONE MONTH. woot woot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...