Monday, September 3, 2012

Rain rain rain.

Last night I cooked a pretty good pasta with some friends. A simple tomatoe/zucchini sauce from scratch with some freshly graded cheese. Pretty good. (The burger meal is post-poned to another day). 

It's a rainy day, yet again.

After a day of class, I'm snuggled up inside listening to an amazing mix. You should all check it out.


http://8tracks.com/meg_king/fall-mix 

I'm getting to know the owners of the cafe below our study center much better. We saw the son (who is probably in his 30's), on our way to San Luca this weekend.

He smiled at us. Today he didn't charge me anything for my cappuccino.

I'm going running later, and I can't wait. 


That's it for today. Ciao ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...