Sunday, December 30, 2012

I miss you

I'm having one of those "I miss America" days. Not because I don't like it here.

But because I haven't hugged you guys in almost 5 months.

It sounds silly, but every night I fall asleep to imagining how I'll be reunited with each of you.

I've done that every single night since I've been here.

I do it every time I listen to music.

I do it every time I walk around Bologna. 


It brings me comfort. It makes me calm. I know I talk about how much I love it here, but I still miss you guys so much. And I think of you always.

I hope all of you are ready for the longest hugs of your life, because I'm going to squeeze you and not let you go for a really, really long time. It might be awkward... but you have one month and one day to mentally prepare yourself for it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...