Sunday, October 14, 2012

Is yo mama fo' obama?

So yesterday evening, there was a photo opportunity, for all Americans who live in Bologna (and support Obama), to send a picture to the President. 

Everyone met in Piazza Neptuno, in front of La Fontana di Deptuno, and we took a picture. 


Afterward, I was talking with a few girls from my class, and a cute little blonde haired girl came up to me, stuck out her hand to shake mine, and with a HUGE smile on her face, said, "Obama?" 


I smiled back, stuck out my hand, smiled, and said Obama. We shook hands, and she turned around and went to talking with the other little ones. 


She was about 5 years old. 


So cute. 



I'm holding the corner of the poster by the "A" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...