Sunday, January 6, 2013

Grateful

I feel grateful every second of every. single. day. That's not an exaggeration.

With every experience I feel so overwhelmed with gratitude for what my family, and especially my parents (I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD), have done to get me here.

The sacrifices you both made to get me to this point in my life, metaphorically and literally, is just so incredible. The love you have given me, the example you have showed me, and the lessons you have taught me have all given me the tools to appreciate the world. To appreciate people, and life. Moments, music. Food, conversations. Learning.

Thank you for always showing me the value of what really matters. 


I'm grateful to be here. I'm grateful to go to Berkeley. 

I'll be sad to leave here, but I feel so lucky that I'm returning to my amazing family, and one of the most beautiful places in the world.

I'm excited to savor my last days here. And I'm excited to give you guys the biggest hugs in the entire world, and to see your lovely faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...