Thursday, January 3, 2013

22

Well peeps. I'm the deuce deuce. I'm the dos dos, the due due.

The twenty-two.


Weird age. 

My birthday was great. To sum it up: 

Lazy morning with music, cleaning, and dancing in my room. Receiving the most touching birthday wishes ever, thanks guys! Two baguettes and two balls of mozzarella with Jessica Chan, while we watched the last two episodes in Season 7 of Dexter (WHICH WERE SO INTENSE!). Getting ready for dinner with Morgan, her friend Sierra, Lara, and her sister Katy. Rigatoni, Steak and french fries, meat balls, tiramisu, and wine. Having friends come over. Wine, Champagne, and all other sorts of goodies. SEEING MARIA for the first time in 5 months. Dancing the night away. Laughing. Coming home, ordering Maria's first Margherita pizza for her. Passing out.

Thanks to everyone, near and far, who made this day so great.

I'm listening to this song write now, and I feel so awkward that this was my favorite song when I was 15, and now I'm 22.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR-qQcNT_fY

BUT... guys, we've got time no matter what our age.




I don't think a quote has ever been so fitting  before. Thanks Bourdain, for reaffirming my desires. My dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...