Thursday, January 16, 2014

List

In recent days, I've seen that I've become disconnected from myself. Sooo, I'm keeping an ongoing list of things that entail who I am and what it means to be in my life. I'll keep updating this over time. 

Summary:
Deep conversations
Meditation
Conversations with strangers
Exploring
Getting lost
Day trips
Vacations
Laughter and positivity
Lack of negativity
Uncontrollable laughter
My family
My friends, 
and socializing and laughing with all of them. 
My appetite. 
Musical outbursts
Music all of the time. 
Reading
Going out dancing
Sad AND LOTS OF happy tears
My imagination
My spontaneity 
My curiosity 
My NEED to travel and have those desires and the qualities of a traveler EVERY SINGLE DAY. 
My dreams
Walks in the rain.
Summer night walks
Late night walks
Early morning walks
Projects
Success
LIVING
Being okay with feeling
Being okay with making a complete and total fool of yourself
Wine tasting
Beaches
Kayaking
EXERCISE 
Acceptance of the real me.
Indecision when it's inconvenient

I am: 
A writer -- I frequently write poetry and want to write a book, or a few, some day. 
A photographer -- Photography is a huge passion of mine, as well as other forms of art (painting/drawing), and to understand that is incredibly important. 
Open -- I love meeting new people, being truthful/open with those I know, and trying to learn as much as I possibly can from every person. I never want my morals to be so rigid that I feel I can't learn from someone else. 
Positive -- I always try to put a positive spin on everything, and be at peace. 
Sensitive/Aware -- I'm incredibly aware of my own feelings, how others are feeling, and how I make others feel. I always want people to be comfortable, and I want to do whatever I can to make those I love be comfortable and have a happy life. 
Detail-oriented -- I want to not only be detailed with everything I do in life, but I also am incredibly aware of all of the details around me and within others.
Loving -- I will give every one my heart. Every person I meet is going to be greeted with love and care. 
Adventurous/Active -- I need an active and busy life. I need to constantly explore. 
Demanding -- I won't settle for a mediocre life. I'm also emotionally demanding. 
Accepting -- I will always be accepting of people and what makes them unique, but in relationships I do raise the bar more. I will love someone no matter what, but that doesn't mean I should accept a lazy partner in a relationship just because I'll be accepting of them. Personalities and lifestyles are infectious, and I want to surround myself by driven, positive, and lovely people. 
A learner -- I love to constantly learn and be challenged, and I want to be with someone, and be surround by people, who will continuously teach me new things, and is.are also willing to learn. 
Talkative -- Self-explanatory. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...