Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Presence

I'm sure we've all heard that the people you surround yourself with are the people you become. Especially the 5 people you're around the most. And even though Berkeley stresses me out so much, I think I have finally found a balance of people in my life at Cal that provide such an amazing sense of comfort and ease. 

The presence of the people in my life is filled with peace, humor, and understanding. Drive and aspirations. Curiosity and support. 

This blend of characteristics is so humbling, refreshing, and stimulating all at the same time. I'm so lucky to have the people that I have in my life. 

Whether it's someone from cal, bologna, white stag, my family, or my childhood friends -- I am so thankful for all of these people and the presence they bring to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...