Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rainy Night

Norah Jones. Rainy night. By the time I walked home and put on my pajamas, I could already hear the storm outside of my window. My new candle is burning. Pumpkin spice tea. I tried to do homework. But instead I talked with an old friend on the phone. And then wrote quotes on post it notes that now surround my mirror... ways of reminding me to stay positive -- that it's all not so bad afterall. .

It's dark in my room. My browsers are full of links to jobs and internships that have applications due this week and next week. My bed has never felt so great. It's weird having a single. 


I'm still confused. But I'm trying to work with it, and stick to my ideas... hence the post-it notes. 

I just want to do me. And be me. And have that be okay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...