Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Blessed

Blessed, blessed, blessed! Just feeling so incredibly blessed and submerged in gratitude, by all the LOVE that's circulating in my life. From friends, family, world, and self. So grateful for the support that I have in my life, the deep seeded care that spills over into all areas of my life. So grateful for a feeling ~a knowing~ of self-worth, that grows stronger and restores itself each and every day. I am surrounded by the loveliest of people. The most precious and diverse landscapes. ABUNDANCE. And ultimately, joy. Overtime, my lifestyle has been refining itself more and more -- ever becoming more open, yet paradoxically I'm acutely aware of what no longer serves me; no longer directing my time to draining connections or endeavors. I feel simultaneously grounded and free. Liberated, yet structured. It's a remarkable feeling. And so for now, I bask. I soak. I generate. I reflect. I process. I grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...