Sunday, August 10, 2014

Brewing

Life is operating just as it should be right now.

That doesn't mean everything is aligned, or that everything is anywhere near perfect. It just means that it just is, and the fact that it is, is just simply beautiful. 


The moon makes it feel like things are brewing. Good things. Very good things.

I've been doing much introspection and building up of courage. 


The past 6 or 7 months I've been in seclusion, in repair. Scared of vulnerability, yet craving to execute it so badly. 

And now, I feel like I'm truly getting there. I'm having more energy and my bravery supply is ready. Ready for the world. Ready to be open again.

By the end of this month, I know I'll fully -- and consistently -- be myself for the first time since November. I can feel it. And I just know.

I know that good things are coming. That my life is about to align, to come together, and feel so much better. Not that my life is terrible right now, because it DEFINITELY ISN'T. But right now things are calm and borderline stagnant. And although those periods of time are incredibly necessary for human functioning, it is also not how I want the majority of my life to be structured.

I only want those phases when they are necessary, not because I perpetuate them.

I'm ready for positive adventure and growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salty Projections

The moment the salty distaste of another fills your mouth with indigestible words is the moment self-loathing within becomes projected upon...